Sort your clothes as you go.
Just toss your colors, whites and towels into separate compartments as you use them.
Or.. if you are collecting from all the bedrooms and want to keep your laundry room tidy – no piles on the floor – then use a laundry sorter!
A laundry sorter on wheels is a great way to organize your laundry. It is easy to move around and can hold a lot of clothes. This is a great option if you have a lot of laundry to do.
Did you know that Amazon has a list of the best rated laundry sorters based on their customer’s feedback?
SimpleHouseware Heavy-Duty 3-Bag Laundry Sorter Cart, Chrome
$34.98 in stock
- STURDY FRAME: Durable Silver finish steel with an EXTRA horizontal behind bar (which counts six horizontal bars in total) making it a solid frame
- DURABLE BAGS: Each heavy duty Grey bag holds 13 Gallons of clothes, easy to clean
- HEAVY DUTY CASTERS: Two of the casters come with brakes, takes on heavy loadstand rolls smoothly
- Bag Dimension: 8.5'' D x 15.5'' W x 23'' H; Frame Dimension: 17.5 '' D x 30.5'' W x 33'' H (height includes casters)
- USPTO Patent# USD937519S1, USD733984S1
Turn your clothes inside out when washing so the colors don’t run, edges don’t fray and help your clothes last longer. Whether you believe me or not, it’s worth a try. Plus, it’s interesting to see which clothes turn themselves right side out by the time they’re through the dryer. This happens to me a lot.
3 Bag Canvas Laundry Sorter on Wheels
Seems logical, but some people miss this. Put the soap in before adding your clothes. If you put clothes in first and then soap there’s a good chance the clothes on the bottom won’t get any soapy water.
4 Bag Laundry Sorter on Wheels
Don’t mix loads. Mixing reds with whites turns the whites into pinks. Mixing delicates with jeans will damage the delicate fabric. Basically, follow the tag instructions and wash clothes with like items, meaning similar fabrics and colors. You’ll do a few more loads this way, but your clothes will last longer.
SONGMICS Heavy-Duty 4-Bag Rolling Laundry Sorter Storage Cart with Wheels Black URLS90H
- TAKE IT EASY: Playing a treasure hunt of finding missing pants or socks on the laundry day? Next time, this laundry cart will be the “treasure house” with all your dirty clothes inside—roll it to the washing machine, take a load out, and await the finish!
- BYE, INSTABILITY! Constructed with a robust steel frame and supported by 3 bottom stretcher bars that prevent loaded bags from sagging, this laundry trolley has a stable structure and is a hero in the laundry room
- SORT, REMOVE, AND CLEAN: Sort lights, darks, and colors with the 4 bags, then lift any of them up for a separate circle; something else? The waterproof coating helps resist odors and is easy to clean with a simple wipe
- MOBILE OR STATIONARY? Both! Let’s get your laundry time rolling with this mobile cart. Coming with 4 rolling wheels, 2 with brakes, you can wheel it from room to room to collect clothes, or choose a place and keep it in position
- WHAT YOU GET: A laundry cart sized at 37.4"L x 16"W x 29.1"/34.6"H, with 4 bags sized at 14.2"L x 8.3"W x 19.3"/23.2"H each, numbered parts, and clear instructions for an easy assembly process
Laundry Sorter with Hanging Bar
Doing the laundry is a never-ending chore. It seems like every time you finish, the dirty clothes are piling up again. But what if there was a way to make this dreaded task a little bit easier? Introducing the laundry sorter on wheels! This handy invention makes sorting your clothes a breeze. With its mobility, you can easily move it from room to room as needed.
10 Laundry Tips
- Pre sort your clothes.
- Put stain remover on right away.
- Unless stained or smelly, you can wear your clothes more than once.
- Don’t use too much detergent – measure each time.
- Don’t over fill your washing machine.
- Run an empty load every 6 months or so to clean your washer.
- Clean the dryer link screen after each use – so that it doesn’t cause a fire.
- Dry your clothes on outside when you can – your clothes will last longer.
- Hand wash delicates to keep them in shape.
- Iron with the grain of the fabric, not against it.