When buying an extra large golf shirt, you want one that will cover the stomach area and won’t shrink when washed.
Now you can get proper sized golf shirts at a reasonable price.
These shirts aren’t just for golf….they are great as a work shirt due to their style and proper sizing.
3XL Golf Shirts for Men
Dri-EQUIP Mens Tall Moisture Wicking Micropique Golf Polo-Lime-3XLTDri-EQUIP Moisture Wicking 2-Color Athletic PoloDRI-EQUIP Dry-Wicking 3-Button Mesh PolosKingSize Men’s Big & Tall Pique Polo Shirt Blue Harbor Tall-3Xl
Golf is all about balance.
You need to get the right balance on your feet, in the movement of your body, in the swing of the clubs and so on.
Balance goes further than just the body however.
You need a balanced approach to the game with your mind in sync with your body.
You need to only consider the one stroke that you are playing and not let other holes impact on your balance.
4XL Golf Shirts for Men
Mens Moisture Wicking Tall Golf Polos - Assorted Colors-4XLT
- Joe's USA - Moisture Wicking Golf Polos in Sizes: XS-6XL. Smooth Micropique TALLpolos that wick moisture and resist snags. Printed with Joe's USA Logo Inside
- 3.8-ounce, 100% polyester tricot. Snag resistant. Moisture-wicking
- Double-needle stitching throughout. Tag-free label . Taped neck. Flat knit collar
- 3-button placket with dyed-to-match rubber buttons. Set-in, open hem sleeves. Side vents
- In Sizes: X-Small (32-34), Small (35-37), Medium (38-40), Large (41-43), X-Large (44-46), 2X-Large (47-49), 3X-Large (50-53), 4X-Large (54-57), 5X-Large (58-60), 6X-Large (61-63)
5XL Golf Shirts for Men
Moisture Wicking Side Blocked Micropique Polo-Black/Orange-5XLREEBOK GOLF NEW Mens Dri-fit Sport t Shirts 2X 3X 4X 5X POLO Navy 5XLCharles River Apparel Men’s Color Blocked Wicking Polo, White/Slate Grey, 5X-LargeIZOD Men’s Big and Tall Advantage Performance Solid Polo, Black, 5X-Large BigJust Cool Mens Plain Sports Polo Shirt (5XL)Tri-Mountain Men’s Teammate Stylish Golf Shirt Black/Ivory 5XL
It is through finding balance in your mind and body that you will start hitting consistently good shots.
Without this it will be very difficult to find any consistency in your game.
Once you get your upper body correctly positioned behind the ball, you will find that you are naturally placing more weight on the back foot.
Try it next time you have a practice swing.
Stand balanced on your feet with no more pressure on the front of the foot than the back.
Position yourself behind the ball and gently swing through without making any effort to concentrate on the distribution of the weight on you feet.
Sizes XXL to 10XL
I found a company that does extra large sizes….all the way up to 10XL!
Check out our post on men’s rain gear in extra large sizes.